September 27th, 2011
Festival of Frugality #299 – Money Saving Tips, Credit Card Advice & More!
6 Comments |
This week Credit Karma is proud to host the Festival of Frugality, which celebrates the great frugal knowledge flying around the blogosphere. This festival gives bloggers an opportunity to contribute their best tips on saving money, or advice and commentary on living frugally.
Here are some of the top picks for this week’s festival from a variety of different topics… enjoy!
Money saving tips
- Jonathon presents & Ways to Put Your Old Clothes to Use posted at Frugal Living.
- Fanny presents 9 Apps to Help You Find Coupons On the Go posted at Living Richly on a Budget.
- Suba presents 10 Great household products posted at Wealth Informatics.
- Miranda @ Financial Highway presents 45 Ways to Save Money posted at Financial Highway.
Credit card advice
- Jake Gibson presents The Best Free Credit Cards posted at NerdWallet Credit Card Blog.
- FMF presents One Fee It May be Worth Paying posted at Free Money Finance.
- Marjorie presents Get your credit card interest rates lowered posted at CardHub.com.
- Khaleef Crumbley presents Why I Chose Not To Use Debt Consolidation posted at Fat Guy Skinny Wallet.
- Jacob @ My Personal Finance Journey presents Why Now is the Time to Save and Not Spend posted at My Personal Finance Journey.
- Karen Bryan presents What if Frugal Living posted at Help Me To Save.
- Investor Junkie presents Saving on Debt posted at Investor Junkie.
Personal finance commentary
Editor’s pick: John presents College and Future Earnings: What’s the Connection? posted at Wallet Blog.
- Sandy presents 15% of Americans Are Officially Poor posted at Yes, I Am Cheap.
- Mike Holman presents Can Home Owners Benefit From Falling Prices? posted at Money Smarts Blog.
- MainstreamMom presents Is Extreme Couponing Right for You? posted at Mainstream Mom.