March 5th, 2010
Friday Scoop on Credit Karma & Housing Market News
No Comments |
Do you know what defines a “binding contract”, that short sales are typically subject to lengthy delays, or what contract contingencies might be included that will buy you some time? Find out this and more helpful, last-minute homebuyer tax credit tips from Bankrate.com to make the most of the weeks before the April 30th deadline to find and purchase your dream home.
Want more home market updates? Today’s roundup has your home maintenance tips and home mortgage info, plus Credit Karma links of the week.
Credit Karma in the News
- Barron’s mentions Credit Karma in Zen and the Art of Credit Reporting.
- FICO wants banks to tell you your credit score, and DailyFinance suggests consumers use Credit Karma as an alternative way to check credit scores.
- Free Consumer Credit Reports does a stellar review of Credit Karma, writing, “Dedicated to fulfill its customers’ needs fully, they understand what role a credit report plays in a person’s life.”
- How to Get Credit Score at Credit Karma, by New Bad Credit Loan, gives some great reasons to go to Credit Karma.
- Credit Karma in a podcast! Check out Credit Karma CEO Ken Lin’s interview with LearnVest, a great personal finance website, in “Why You Should Check Your Credit Score“.
Home & Mortagage News
- MarketWatch brings you, Don’t try this at hope — home improvement projects to leave to the experts.
- Time to dump the housing tax credit?, asks MSN Money.
- Ask Liz Weston answers a question on whether or not forgiven home debt could be taxed as income.
- Want to retire early, save for a home? Read more on CNN Money.
- Money Under 30 tells you What You Need To Know about Home Mortgage Interest Deduction.
Enter your comment