February 3rd, 2014
Exciting Changes to the Credit Karma Blog!
14 Comments |
Today we want to introduce some exciting changes we’re making to the Credit Karma Blog! Since we started this blog, we’ve written about all kinds of different topics, from credit scores to credit cards to Credit Karma. As we continue to grow, we’ve decided to reorganize the content you’ll find from Credit Karma. It’s really rather simple. Here’s how it’ll go down:
If you’re looking for anything and everything Credit Karma related, stay where you are! Here, you’ll find posts on any of the following topics… and possibly more!
- Product updates/announcements
- Important milestones
- Our Nerds Behind Credit Karma series
- Informative posts on how to use various aspects/features of Credit Karma
- Fun Credit Karma culture posts
For credit/finance-related posts, head on over to our Tools and Advice Center, where we’ll cover topics like…
- How debts in collections affect your credit
- Hard inquiries and soft inquiries
- Understanding credit score differences
- How to dispute an error on your credit report
As you can see, the changes aren’t too scary/complicated, but if you have any questions or feedback, please leave a comment below! We always love hearing your thoughts.
-The Credit Karma team
Follow Credit Karma!
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/+creditkarma