December 11th, 2012
Review: Got a Culinary Craving? Try the Williams-Sonoma Visa Signature Card
1 Comment |
The Williams-Sonoma Visa Signature Card is no exception when it comes to unique rewards.
Williams-Sonoma Visa Signature Card – Savory Rewards
This card, offered by Barclays, is ideal for the frequent Williams-Sonoma shopper and kitchen addict. It comes with enticing benefits for the culinary inclined. Here are some details:
- 2,500 bonus points after your first purchase, redeemable for a $25 Williams-Sonoma gift card.
- 3 reward points for every $1 you spend at Williams-Sonoma.
- 1 reward point for every $1 you spend anywhere else.
- Free standard shipping on all eligible online purchases at Williams-Sonoma for 12 months.
- 10% off coupon each time you spend $2,500 on your card. You can get up to four coupons in a billing cycle, but they expire in 90 days.
- No annual fee.
The card also comes with the promise of culinary experiences, though they aren’t explicitly described when you apply. Either way, for the home chef who loves shopping at Williams-Sonoma, this card might be a good choice.
Some things to remember
Though the Williams-Sonoma Visa Signature Card doesn’t have an annual fee, there are some other fees you could pay, including a late fee of up to $35, a balance transfer fee and a foreign transaction fee.
Additionally, this card is requires an excellent credit score. If you don’t qualify for the Visa Signature Card, you could be approved for the Visa Platinum Card, which comes with fewer benefits.
Follow Credit Karma!
Disclaimer: All information posted to this site was accurate at the time of its initial publication. Efforts have been made to keep the content up to date and factual. This content is not provided or commissioned by the bank or issuer. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of the bank or issuer, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank or issuer. For complete product details visit bank or issuer website for details.